If you want to spend less money on your energy bill then you need to install the Rheem RTE 13 tankless water heater in your home as soon as possible! These handle little systems are completely compact and able to fit in even the smallest of areas. Did you know that most tank-based water heaters are only able to hold enough hot water for about 3 showers? If you have more people than that living at your home, the warm water will be rarely available when you need it! The Rheem RTE 13 doesn?t rely on keeping water hot inside a tank. Instead, there are wonderful little heating elements within the structure that instantly increase the temperature of the water flowing through it. With the ability to instantly heat water, this tankless water heater will save you money and keep you warm and toasty 24 hours a day!
- Directly control of the temperature is located right on the unit for easy access. You are able to control the maximum heat level for your home?s water and thus, control what you spend on it.
- Easy to read LED lights help you understand what your system is doing and when.
- Comes with standard connectors that are one half inch in diameter.
- The heating exchange unit is ruggedly made of a mixture of copper and brass; making it more durable that you?d think!
- Weighs about 8 lbs. for easy installation.
- Requires a 60 watt breaker.
- 240 volts and 13 kilowatts
- This unit is so extreme that it has a maximum power amount of 54 amps.
- 1 year warranty for limited parts will help to cover small failures that help keep your system running properly, day in and day out.
- 10 year exchange warranty is also available as limited coverage. This will allow for your unit to be exchangeable if that is what?s needed.
- Unit size is 7.24 in width and 10 in length
The Electric Rheem RTE 13 tankless heater is able to cut the monthly cost for your home and it helps keep your wallet just a little bit fuller. With the Rheem RTE 13, your home will always be able to provide hot water as soon as you need it and unlike a traditional water heater, you won?t have to worry about it breaking down anytime soon!